Friday, 21 November 2008

Some fun stuff

I lived and worked in the US from November 1985 to August 1987. During that time I probably learned more about IT than at any other time. I worked on some cool projects met some cool people and had a great time.

I spent many a Saturday night on the lower east side of Manhattan and small bar were I listen and generally lost myself to "Joey Miserable and Worms". See the link to the left.

Normally I blog on tech stuff but this time, for fun and in memory and affection of those times I leave you Joey Miserable and the worms and Worm Opus.

3 comments:

web said...

Your website is fine for all its distinctive features. However, I have found http://www.infysolutions.com to be another content enriched website containing details on Outsourcing software development,ecommerce solutions and software development.
Thanks.

Steve Ross-Talbot said...

Having looked harder at the aforementioned website I see nothing that interjects any formalism nor any model testing or analysis that can help to refine the SDLC or indeed to remove or mitigate ambiguity.

Looks like same-ol' same-ol' to me.

If there is something new and different perhaps web can point the way.

seo.media said...

Ecommerce and offshore software development are burgeoning trends these days and several India-based offshore software development companies have gained reputation for offering excellent services to the clientele throughout the world. However, it would be extremely advantageous for you to assign your software development project to one of the popular India-based company because services offered by Indian software companies are cost-effective and flexible that ensure future growth and transparency.http://www.eberrymedia.com